Circular Embroidery Guide
The Circular Embroidery Guide allows you to create perfect decorative circles. Create unique effects with this special accessory. A fun and eye-catching way to decorate garments, handbags, home interior, etc! The guide is marked in 1 cm (3/8 inch) increments.
1. Loosen the screw at the back of the presser foot ankle just enough to insert the Circular Embroidery Guide from the left. The radius of the circle is determined by the placement of the guide in the holder.
2. Secure the guide with the screw.
3. Place stabilizer under the fabric.
4. Mark a center point with a Pfaff marking pen on your fabric. Align the center of your fabric with the rubber point of the Circular Embroidery Guide.
5. Select the desired decorative stitch and begin sewing. Use the recommended Standard Presser Foot for your choice of decorative stitch.
TIP: Change the radius with every new circle by loosening the screw and sliding the Circular Embroidery Guide to another mark on the guide
arm. Place the fabric in a hoop and use stabilizer under light weight fabric.