Free Sewing Project – Party Earrings
Download the embroidery files for these two sets of earrings for free! Two styles - modern sophisticated and romantic, both will make you look extravagant! Embroider as many as you like.
Free Beginners Sewing Project – Party Earrings
These Party Earrings are the perfect beginners sewing project. They make a statement that you are trendy, colorful, cool and unique! They are the perfect accessory for your holiday outfits. Because they are so easy to embroider they make the perfect gift too!
To make Free Beginners Sewing Project – Party Earrings You Will Need:
- PFAFF® sewing and embroidery machine
- Water soluble Stabilizer (INSPIRA® Aqua Magic Stabilizer, item no: 620114396)
- Hooks for earrings
- Rayon or metallic embroidery thread
- Matching sewing thread for the bobbin
- Crystals, for extra sparkle
How to Make the Earrings
- Hoop stabilizer and start the embroidery. We recommend using a small hoop and embroidering just one set of earrings at a time.
- Once the embroideries are done, remove the stabilizer from the hoop. Cut away excess stabilizer and dissolve in luke warm water.
- Leave the earrings to dry.
- Add an earring hook and if you wish, some crystals.
Download Free Beginners Sewing Project – Party Earrings
You might also like:
- INSPIRA® Aqua Magic Stabilizer
- INSPIRA® Embroidery Needles