For This Machine
UPDATE VERSION: Release 57 (2014-08-12)
IMPROVEMENTS IN NEW UPDATE
- Improved firmware stability – To improve performance and secure a good sewing result.
- Remembrance of last used bobbin winding speed – For user convenience, no need to set preferred winding speed after each machine restart.
- Several stability issues addressed that could lead to error reports, freezing of machine or unwanted behavior.
- Added memory of last used bobbin winding speed so that is remembered after machine restart.
- Improved handling of long text inputs.
- Minor adjustments to machine texts and quick help texts.
- Improved handling of sequences when combining with tapering
This update will highly improve the function of your PFAFF® performance™ 5.0 and we strongly recommend that you perform this update.
HOW TO UPDATE YOUR MACHINE
- Download the update software and unzip it to a USB stick. Save the file at the root level, do not place the file in any folder.
- Make sure you don’t have any older version of a .clo file on your stick.
- Switch off your PFAFF® performance™ 5.0 sewing and embroidery machine.
- Connect the USB embroidery stick loaded with the new software version to the USB port on your machine.
- While pressing and holding the reverse button, turn your machine on.
- The update starts automatically and you can release the reverse button when the progress bar appears.
Note: It might take up to one minute before the progress bar appears and you can release the reverse button.
When the update is complete the machine will restart automatically. Check the software version number in the settings menu.