For This Machine
UPDATE VERSION: Release - 113 (2016-05-10)
IMPROVEMENTS IN NEW UPDATE
- Support added for two new metal hoops 240x150M and 100x100M
Improved ‘Thread Cutter’ calibration. This new functionality can be activated by a Service Tech to add a cutter calibration at each cut. If not activated by a service tech the cutter of the machine will work the same as it did before this update.
- Changes to Quick help texts and information texts on all supported languages
HOW TO UPDATE YOUR MACHINE
- Download the update software and unzip it to a USB stick. Save the file at the root level, do not place the file in any folder.
- Make sure you don’t have any older version of a .clo file on your stick.
- Switch off your PFAFF® creative™ 3.0 sewing and embroidery machine. Connect the USB embroidery stick loaded with the new software version to the USB port on your machine.
- While pressing and holding the reverse button, turn your machine on.
- The update starts automatically and you can release the reverse button when the progress bar appears.
Note: It might take up to one minute before the progress bar appears and you can release the reverse button.
When the update is complete the machine will restart automatically. Check the software version number in the settings menu.