For This Machine
UPDATE VERSION: Release 240 (June 2022)
- P202-1342 The "Bobbin thread low"-popup is skipping needle down feature
- P202-1421 Add support of the Quilters metal hoop 200x200
- P202-1423 Add Quilters Metal Hoop's designs
- P202-391 Free text search in manual
- P202-1443 Pattern export for Icon1
- P202-1441 Design files included due to additional metal hoop designs
Corrected Fixes :
- P202-1414 Embroidery time estimation shows only: LabelMedium
- P202-1410 Free motion: detachable toolbar is disable for ruler foot
- P202-1296 User guide in Chinese doesn't feature Licenses chapter
- P202-1192 Losing thread tension on Floating stitches in TP mode
- P202-1454 Sewing instructions is empty
- P202-1449 Keyboard is blocking the browse view
- P202-1445 Wrong name for the 200x200 metal hoop
- P202-1456 Estimated time of whole embroidery instead of every color-block
Note: The update file is very large (over 900MB) and the download process will take long time.
HOW TO UPDATE YOUR MACHINE
- Download the update firmware zip file. Unzip the file and copy the file (.clo) to a USB device. Note: Do not change the name of the file or do not copy the file into an existing folder on the USB device. Note: Make sure that there is no old firmware update file (. clo) on the USB stick when copying the new firmware update file (.clo). The file name is not unique.
- Make sure that the machine is turned off. Connect the USB device loaded with the new firmware version to a USB port on your machine.
- Press and hold the Reverse button, located on the front of the machine, and turn on your machine with the ON/OFF switch. Release the Reverse button when an update icon is shown on the screen.
- The firmware update will be verified and installed. The machine may restart several times during the update process. Do not turn off the machine.
- When the update is completed the machine will restart automatically. Check the software version number in Settings, Machine Information.