Christmas sewing project - Holiday Gift Box
This creative embroidered gift box makes a perfect little place setting when you add someone’s name and big enough for smaller presents like earrings, ear buds or even a gift card.
PFAFF Christmas sewing project – Make a Holiday Gift Box
This Creative embroidered gift box makes a perfect little place setting when you add someone’s name and big enough for smaller presents like earrings, ear buds or even a gift card. Change the colors to blue and silver for a great Chanukah gift box.
If you are using the PFAFF® creative icon™ sewing and embroidery machine you can use both the small and large design. If you are using a creative™ 4.5 or C use the smaller design to fit the 360 x 200 or optional 200 x 200 hoop.
To sew a Holiday Gift Box you will need:
- PFAFF® creative icon™, creative 4.5™ and creative sensation™ pro sewing and embroidery machine
- Optional 260 x 260 hoop for larger box or 200mm x 200mm hoop for smaller box
- INSPIRA™ Stick N Fuse 11 or Steam A Seam 11
- Fabric A ⅓ yard fabric
- Fabric B ⅓ yard solid fabric to coordinate with fabric A
- ½ yard - ⅛” – ¼” ribbon
- 40 wt. rayon embroidery thread close to one of the fabric colors top and in the bobbin
- Rotary cutter, cutting mat and ruler
- Embroidery design- the larger box design fits the 260mm (10”) wide hoop, the smaller design can be used with a 200m (8”) wide