Free Sewing Project - Embroidered Overlock Vase Covers
Here’s a free sewing project from PFAFF – an Intricate Embroidered Vase Cover.
PFAFF free Sewing Project - Embroidered Vase Cover
Here’s a free sewing project from PFAFF – an Intricate Embroidered Vase Cover. We used the PFAFF creative sensation™ sewing and embroidery machine and creative™ Grand Dream Hoop, organza fabric and some satin ribbon to sew this beautiful home décor project.
To create an Embroidered Vase Cover you will need:
- Cylinder glass vase
- PFAFF® creative sensation™ pro II sewing and embroidery machine
- creative™ Grand Dream Hoop (#820888096)
- Organza fabric according to the measurements of your vase plus seam/hem.
- INSPIRA® Aqua Magic Stabilizer 12”x25 yards (#620114396) or 8”x25 yards (#620114296)
- Satin ribbon, ⅛” (3mm) wide approximately 2.5x the finished length.
- Embroidery thread
- Sewing thread