Free Sewing Project - Grand Dream Wall Hanging
Make this great Grand Dream Wall Hanging using your Grand Dream Hoop! It is also great on the table as a focal piece!
PFAFF Free Sewing Project - Grand Dream Wall Hanging
Create this great Grand Dream Wall Hanging with this free Sewing Project and your creative™ Grand Dream Hoop. It is also great on the table as a focal piece!
The featured design, 100476003, is the free monthly design for March, 2015. The design is from PFAFF® collection #476 Garden of Appliqué.
The entire collection, 476 Garden of Applique, is available for purchase at your local PFAFF® dealer.
To sew a Grand Dream Wall Hanging you will need:
- creative™ Grand Dream Hoop (Item #820888096)
- Clear ¼" Right Guide Foot with IDT™ system (Item #820881096)
- Clear Stitch-In-Ditch Foot With IDT™ system (Item #820882096)
- INSPIRA® Tear-A-Way stabilizer (Item #620120001)
- ¾ yard Fabric A for embroidery
- ½ yard Fabric B for sashing
- ⅛ yard Fabric C for cornerstones
- ⅞ yard Fabric D for border and back
- Robison-Anton 40 wt. rayon embroidery thread
- Bobbin thread
- Warm and Natural Batting