Mosaic Tile Placemats - Free Sewing Project
These beautiful placemats, inspired by antique mosaic tiles, bring an elegant look to your table.
PFAFF Free Sewing Project - Mosaic Tile Placemats
Create intricate Mosaic Placemats with metallic threads and the PFAFF passport™ sewing machine.
These beautiful placemats, inspired by antique mosaic tiles, bring an elegant look to your table. Easily create an intricate looking mosaic-like design using metallic threads and the Circular Attachment tool. Stitching perfectly matched decorative elements is simple using the PFAFF® passport™ 3.0 sewing machine, featuring the IDT™ System and gorgeous built-in 7mm stitches.
To create Mosaic Tile Placemats you will need:
- PFAFF® passport™ 3.0 sewing machine
- PFAFF® ¼” Right Guide Foot with IDT™ (Item #820924096)
- PFAFF® Fancy Stitch Foot with IDT™ (Item #820253096)
- PFAFF® Narrow Edge Foot with IDT™ (Item #820609096)
- PFAFF® Circular Attachment (Item #821026096)
- INSPIRA® Double Sided Fusible Placemat Forms (Item #620134701)
- INSPIRA® Fuse 'n' Tear Stabilizer (Item #620114896)
- INSPIRA® 6" Applique Scissors (Item #620102696) (Left Handed)
- Fabric A, B, C, D: ⅝ yd each (for 4 placemats)
- Bias: 6½ yards of 2" wide bias (for 4 placemats)
- Rotary cutter
- 12½" square rotary cutting ruler
- 18" rotary cutting ruler
- Rotary cutting mat
- Assortment of metallic sewing or embroidery threads
- Coordinating sewing thread and bobbin
- Chalk pencil or similar marking tool
Download Mosaic Tile Placemats Sewing Project Instructions