Back to Support
For This Machine
UPDATE VERSION: 6010_1040 (2014-01-27)
IMPROVEMENTS IN NEW UPDATE
- Improved support for PFAFF USB-Stick.
Thank you for your feedback and ideas! Please continue to give us your suggestions; they are very helpful to make the best sewing and embroidery machine in the world.
HOW TO UPDATE YOUR MACHINE
- Download the update software directly to your USB embroidery stick. Save the file at the root level, do not place the file in any folder.
- Make sure you don’t have any older version of a .lof file on your stick.
- Switch off your PFAFF® creative™ 2.0 sewing and embroidery machine. Connect the USB embroidery stick loaded with the new software version to the USB port on your machine.
- While pressing and holding the needle up/down button and the reverse button, turn your machine on. Hold the buttons until the reverse light starts flashing.
- The new software will install automatically. The graphic display will be blank while the three LED indicators are flashing in different combinations.
- When the update is completed, after about 4 minutes, the machine will restart automatically. Check the software version number in the settings menu.