Mirror Quilt Sewing Project
This geometric pieced quilt will make a stylish statement in any roomThis geometric pieced quilt will make a stylish statement in any room!
PFAFF Mirror Quilt Sewing Project
Create a Geometric Mirror Quilt with your PFAFF performance icon™ sewing machine. The Mirror Quilt Pattern is a modern triangle quilt pattern featuring piecing. This intermediate level free quilt pattern has easy to follow diagrams for every step of the pattern and templates.
This geometric pieced quilt will make a stylish statement in any room!
Download Mirror Quilt Sewing Project
Skill Level: Confident Beginner
Sewing Machine:performance icon
• 6½ yards white (background fabric), ½ yard each of 5 accent colors ranging from light to dark
• Binding fabric: ¾ yard (if using 2½in straight-of-grain binding strips)
• Backing fabric: 90in x 110in
• All-purpose 50 wt thread for quilting
• White thread for the background and lighter accent colors, and gray for the darker accent colors
Needles: INSPIRA™ sewing machine needle size 80 PFAFF®
• Use the ¼ inch foot for sewing the seams and a free-motion quilting foot for quilting
• Use the standard sewing foot for sewing the binding on